[Fsf-friends] Licensing of the software (Seeking Volunteers)

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:10:00 +0000

Hi Suraj,

Your concerns are very good. Be rest assured we are not interested in
keeping any rights with ourselves. We firmly believe in free software.

For the first project that we are undertaking, we intend to keep it under
GNU Lesser General Public License.

The reasons are very simple and straight. We do not intend to restrict
anyone from using the software for any reason.

As for "Linux Internet Information Server", it is something that is widely
available on other platforms. Allowing all the (linux) variants to use it
with for sure further the cause of Linux.

Please let me know of your opinions and we can discuss on the liscencing
issue as well. Infact we can collectively decide.

regards,
Tarun Gaur ...