[Fsf-friends] Seeking Volunteers

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:35:55 +0000

Hi Friends,

SEEKING VOLUNTEERS!

ZERO ADMINISTRATION SERVERS

The ZServers project intends to create highly scalable distributed
Servers that require minimum or no configurations, enabling the
network administrators scale their networks with ease.

The first step in this direction is:

Linux Internet Information Server:

To give you a head start,

In stage I, we intend to create a lookalike of Internet Information Server
which can manage ftp, www etc from one point. Keeping the look and feel the
same is important as it can help network administrators migrate with ease.

we are working on the analaysis of this product and will soon put it across.

We invite developers with knowledge of Glade and shell scripts to
join hands.

Mail me at tarun.gaur@i3genesys.com with "ZServers" as the subject.

Regards,
Tarun Gaur