[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Get Your FREE RedHat Linux CDs Today

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@symonds.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:17:09 +0530

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 07:03:02AM +0530, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

>>>RedHat    Linux    is   freely    available    for   download    at
>>>RedHat.com. However, we are aware  that it is difficult to download
>>>(5 CD's)  -- 27hours  with a 56K  modem. Under an  arrangement with
>>>Parisonz Technologies Pvt. Ltd., we provide Linux CD's for FREE ...

Nothing is FREE in this world :-)

See the rest of the paragraph from their site.

<snip> Under  an arrangement with Parisonz Technologies  Pvt. Ltd., we
provide Linux CD's for FREE i.e. you pay only for the CD media and the
Shipping & Handling(S&H) charges.

RedHat 8.0 Personal Edition Installation CDs (3 CDs) : Rs. 230 </snip>

There are people who sell the same even less that this at Kochi.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@kumarayil.net>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net