[Fsf-friends] Lets Introspect

CK Raju ckraju@zyberway.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:22:06 +0530

> DO THE MASSES NEED "FREE SOFTWARE" OR "FREE GOOD AND EASY TO USE SOFTWARE"

I should take you to a narration by Ganesh Prasad.
'In the midst of a thick jungle, two men are suddenly exposed before a hungry
tiger. While one of them suddenly turns back and attempt to be on the heels,
the other tell him, 'hey, do you think you can beat the tiger'. To which, the
former replies, 'to survive, I don't have to beat the tiger, I only need to
beat you'.

Ganesh concludes by saying that 'to survive in a competition, you don't have
to be the best, you just have to meet the basic requirements'.

Tarun, if you are in a position to take this message across to your friends
on the other side, please do it. They should be deeply worried over losing
market cap and investor confidence.

CK Raju
Thrissur