[Fsf-friends] Details

Suraj suraj@symonds.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:19:09 -0800

hi,

N S Srikanth wrote on Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 09:25:59AM +0530:
nss> With Malayalam support being bandied about, now all the more urgency for
nss> enabling local languages support is needed. I hear Tamil support is there
nss> for Mandrake 9.0 , though I have not installed it.
nss> Is there any thing like that in any other distro?

Thanks to projects like Tamillinux (http://www.tamillinux.org/) and
IndLinux (http://tenet.res.in/Donlab/Indlinux/index.html) I was able to
manually configure my Debian GNU/Linux box to speak Tamizh without much
hassle.

   -Suraj
--
| The great, striving to targets, do not tolerate any                  |