[Fsf-friends] Malayalam OS

CK Raju ckra@vsnl.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:28:12 +0530

On Sunday 17 November 2002 14:32, you wrote:
> Today's New Indian Express, Kochi edn has a good write up on how the
> If only more papers could see through the smoke screen.

Since both ends of the political spectrum have found acceptance with the M$
offerings, there is a great role here for the press. My sincere appeal would
be to handle the press with care, as we are in the process of turning the
heat 'ON' the 'political scandal' (as RMS put it). We have to choke those
little 'sincere' mice out from their holes, to oblivion.

CK Raju
Thrissur