[Fsf-friends] Writing a text book for Free Software

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:49:58 +0530 (IST)

o Baiju M <baiju@sdf.lonestar.org> reports from the South Indian state of
Kerala (November 2002, email): "We have required volunteers for textbook
preperation in Kerala (9th standard). Please see:
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-edu/2002-November/000091.html Its very
urgent, please come forward to volunteer."

Baiju, I wonder if this could be a possible activity for NetAid, run by
the UN volunteers. What do you feel Andrea? It's possible that someone out
there has good GNU/Linux skills, the creativity and the time? A worthy
cause indeed. FN
--
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa * India 832.409490 / 409783
BYTESFORALL www.bytesforall.org  * GNU-LINUX http://linuxinindia.pitas.com