[Fsf-friends] Groups like this need support...

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:30:51 +0530 (IST)

This is about the work of Sunil Abraham in Bangalore...
PS: At the risk of sounding vain, I could say that in a small way, our own
efforts were successful in getting Sunil to look at Free/Libre and Open
Source solutions for NGOs. Today, he has grown vastly in the field, and is
amazingly competent. Maybe Free Software Foundation could help (I don't
mean financial) groups like this. FN
PPS: To be honest, this mail is extracted from one sent out in another
context. But I think it's important enough for all of us to know what's
going on elsewhere...