[Fsf-friends] HappyDiwali thanx to BILL to bill in BusinessWorld

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:07:57 +0530 (IST)

>From the Delhi lists... Posted by LinuxLingam <linuxlingam@bhairon.com>
FN
---------- Forwarded message ----------
dear all,

BusinessWorld magazine India, just gave me my life's greatest Diwali gift:

a cover story, with an expressive, black-suit and bowtie clad billgates,
eyeing an aggressive-looking Tux, with the headline:

"BILL to bill:
Why India is a Critical Battleground in the War
between Microsoft and Linux."

good amount of research done by Charles Assisi and Shelley Singh. though i
wish the article could have been far more comprehensive, with more box
stories, larger editorial coverage, etc.

the story does mention indian localizing efforts, and several india-centric
initiatives.

i dunno about you guyz, but am going out to buy about a dozen copies of the
Rs 5 per copy mag, and am gonna hand-deliver to key personnel in my key
contact lists.

happy diwali to all.

May the Linux Lamp of Freedom
Burn Brightly in Your Lives This Year,