[Fsf-friends] glibs: installation problem

r_sreekumar r_sreekumar " <r_sreekumar@rediffmail.com
25 Jun 2002 15:43:47 -0000

hello
thanks for the information about the glibs package. I downloaded
it and tried to install. but on login i am getting an error
message - it is given below. if somebody is using it please give
me some solution
the error message i gt when i tried to login as Administrator
was
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/pro/public_html/processing.php:5) in
/home/pro/public_html/common.php on line 75
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/pro/public_html/processing.php:5) in
/home/pro/public_html/common.php on line 76
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/pro/public_html/processing.php:5) in
/home/pro/public_html/common.php on line 77
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/pro/public_html/processing.php:5) in
/home/pro/public_html/processing.php on line 27
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/pro/public_html/processing.php:5) in
/home/pro/public_html/processing.php on line 42
I have tried with all versions available in sourceforge.net
sreekumar
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/