[Fsf-friends] IT Expo in Trivandrum

Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil sunil_tt@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
    Also it will be nice if we can show  real thin
clients based on linux terminal server project
(www.ltsp.org). I have the software and one or 2 boot
roms with me.( and can spare a few hours too)
    We can demonstare how to recycle older hardware
like 486.
    Also I have the latest MAndrake 8.2 and debian
woody images with me

Sunil

T T Sunil
Consultant (IT)