[Fsf-friends] IT Expo in Trivandrum

Satyakam Goswami goswami@archeanit.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:28:49 +0530 (IST)

What about volunteers for the Event , any plans for them.
can we jot down the list of activities

1)Distributing the list of Software developers
2)Distributing GNU/Linux CD's
3)Showcasing free software applications in various areas
4)Having a Visitor registration book
5)do we have a common place for giving presentations to intrested visitors
on the issues like Why Free Software??,How.....6)

keep adding to the list

cheers
S.Goswami