[Fsf-friends] Now its time for Forbes to take notice

CK Raju ckraju@zyberway.com
29 Jul 2002 15:16:08 +0530

Looking at the positive things that has been written in the series of
articles published, it appears commendable. The only grey area, as
pointed out in the rebuttal, is whether the articles would attract or
repulse newbies.

What prompted me to circulate this link, was a recent seminar that I
held at a Management institute in Udupi. I could see the entire audience
suddenly becoming restless at the prospect of seeing a threat to a
multinational, even as I informed that currently scores of other
multinationals are gaining from such a movement. The faculty immediately
identified themselves with the one which was going down on ethics.

I wish all members of faculty at managements institutions read the book
"When corporations rule the world" by David Korten.

CK Raju,
KILA