[Fsf-friends] (fwd) [LIG]NevyOS going Open??

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:51:48 +0530

Interesting: initially Tisya (the authors of NevyOS) were fanatical
about making a closed-source OS based on the Linux kernel.  Now they
need help with opening it.

If you have suggestions for Tisya, please send them to the
Linux-India-General mailing list
(mailto:linux-india-general@lists.sourceforge.net).  I'll try to
ensure that relevant posts go through even if you're subscribed.

Please send plain-text e-mails only -- HTML shall be terminated with
extreme prejudice.

Regards,

-- Raju

This is an RFC 1153 digest.