[Fsf-friends] Re: LINKS: In the ICT4D network...

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:53:50 +0530 (IST)

Hi Sreekumar, I'm having a bit of health-related problems at home, so
might find it difficult to make it. Friends from the FSF-India (Free
Software Foundation-India) may possibly be there. FN
PS: Dr Sreekumar is an Indian researcher studying IT and related
issues. He's based in Hong Kong.