[Fsf-friends] Re: [bytesforall_readers] Microsoft to shareWindows code withIndia

satish jha satish jha" <sjha@vsnl.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:02:28 +0530

many thanks.
i am not just the cmd of jm&co. i am also a former editor of perhaps the
most soialist of all magazines in india- dinamaan that was published at a
time by the times of india, also a voluntary activist and a student of
philosophy or science as well and i take as much interest in my social role
as in matters private and revenue generating.

the issue is not just about property rights. the issue is about progress
itself. i am not responding to just one feature of the debate. it impacts
all. if a hypothesis cannot stand the weakest test, how strong would it be?

greetings for the festive season and have a great new year.
satish jha
cmd, james martin & co
www.jmcin.com
president, digital partners india