[Fsf-friends] Free, Non-Free, Commercial, Gratis

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:32:55 +0530

After a talk with the Madras Christian College I realise they are very
confused with  commercial free software and  gratis non-free software.
I made this image for explaining things more clearly in the future.  I
thought this might help FS advocates here:

   http://gpasokan.com/demo-schools/images/free-and-commercial.png

  -Suraj
--
| He is free from faults, yet my beloveds separation                   |