[Fsf-friends] Re: call for localisation 1pager (fwd)

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:19:28 +0530 (IST)

Thank you very much Jody. I will circulate for the attention of all
interested. There surely must be many interested and convinced about the
importance of such a task. The challenge is to find them! FN
PS: There's a lot happening on the Indianization of GNU/Linux, but the
efforts need to be further coordinatated. My friends Tapan Parikh, Joseph
Koshy, Karunakar, Vijay Pratap and others were sitting down on the lawns
of the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore during the LB/2002 meet to
discuss this very issue... unfortunately I had to run to catch a bus back
to Goa. Maybe some of them could update us all on the trends planned.