[Fsf-friends] I disagree. Its free software not free abuses

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:56:10 +0000

hi satyakam,

Brother, i honour your opinion. Now, what you call over-energetic behaviour
is my interest in the list that belongs to my countrymen. i am currently
part of 1 gnu and 2 non-gnu projects. But i am as patriotic as i am
energetic. Maybe thats the reason i have been trying to create an
environment along with others to promote fsf-india's mailing lists. I have
been relentlessly talking to my collegues and people i know. I take seminars
on distributed computing myself. i have a good following amongst students. I
have been asking them to join the mailing list and take active part in
development of the projects.

I have been a member of linux, oracle, novell, ibm, hp , MIT etc forum for a
long time. But never i have seen people behaving like this.
Dont forget there are others (at GNU) watching us outside FSF-India.
Ah what an impression ! and friend, if you find it ok to be insulted by
strangers. Though i honour your viewpoint, i am not in for it. And be sure i
am as energetic at pursuing problems as i am in fsf mailing lists. i will
talk to administrators to monitor the discussions here,. If things are the
same, i know where to write.

friends, i am just plain pleading to be a sport and create some synergy. We
are all brothers after all. someone says i am overenergetic another writes
"Without respect". We have been silent spectators always and believe me
friend it is nothing great in being a silent spectator.

Now look at your statement. "This is a forum for FREE SOFTWARE, FREE
IDEOLOGY, FREE EXPRESSIONS and should i add FREE ABUSES ? Does that make
your statement complete. Intellectual forums are meant to share knowldege,
not hurl abuses.

anyways i dont see a point in discussing if you folks think otherwise. I
will prefer GNU america forums rather.

Remember friends, EXPRESSIONS ARE AN INDEX OF MIND.

Mr. Arun and Gopal have asked me to give the details of the project related
to .NET that we are pursuing.

i am a bit busy with work. I have asked someone to write some stuff on the
project. I will be posting it soon.

Regards,
Tarun Gaur