[Fsf-friends] Scripts ... on the fly

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:17:00 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 fsf-friends-request@mm.gnu.org.in wrote:

>     Fred> difficult would this task be? Do let me know... FN PS: If
>     Fred> someone could give me cost estimate for writing the script,
>     Fred> I'd be grateful...
>
> You owe me a soda when I'm next in Goa :)
>
> -- Raju

Raju, I'm really grateful to you and Vinay Pawar. Thanks for the speedy
help. As you probably know, they don't serve sodas in Goa. ;-) And for
myself, I'm a teetotaller.

No, in case you thought this is an attempt to cheat you of your legit
charges, I'm only joking. You choose the menu and venue as to how I can
repay you. But you've not been coming to Goa for some time now. Guess we
could sure do with outstation speakers (for our 4th Saturday of the month
ILUG-Goa meetings... and also for other public events, like the CSI's
Exhibition of Computers and Allied Products ECAP due to be held on Aug
31-Sept1 at Panjim and Sept7-8 at Margao.)