[Fsf-friends] Re: [LIG]Indianisation of GNU/Linux

Rajkumar S raj@linuxense.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:09:51 -0700 (PDT)

> I remember, sometime back Arun sent some info to the list regarding
> Malayalam fonts being bought from someone and released subsequently
> as
> GNU GPL. What happened to that effort? Are the fonts downloadable
> now?

It was Indian TeX users group that bought the font. I have it with me
and i am converting it to Opentype and to make it work under yudit.
Right now that part of work is going it in a snail's pace as all of us
are busy with   TUG2002 to be held in Trivandrum.

If any one wants a copy of the font i will be happy to send it to you,
both the truetype as well as the opentype part, but  the font will be
released publicly later after we make a good web page with proper
credits to the designer etc...

raj