[Fsf-friends] TUG 2002 - Update

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:23:31 +0530

----- Forwarded message from Radhakrishnan CV <cvr@tug.org> -----

>From nagarjun  Wed Aug  7 15:11:26 2002
From: Radhakrishnan CV <cvr@tug.org>
Subject: TUG 2002 - Update
To: Nagarjuna <nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in>

Could you please post this in any of the appropriate FSF India
list? Thanks for your assistance.

Radhakrishnan

------------------------------------

This is an update of TUG2002.

The precise program schedule is now available at:

  http://www.tug.org.in/tug2002/program.html

As you can see, TUG 2002 deals with many of the emerging technologies
in the document universe with emphasis on non-Latin and Indic scripts
document processing. I would request all of you to have a look at the
programs and abstracts of presentations. It will be of much assistance
to the organizers if you would register at the earliest.

As this is the first time that the Annual Conference of TeX Users
Group is being conducted outside Europe and US, I hope, you will not
miss this chance to participate.

--
Radhakrishnan
Indian TeX Users Group

----- End forwarded message -----

nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in		       www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/gn/
Key fingerprint = C1E2 1B8C 8E98 A697 68B7  ADAC E956 6D4B DE90 BF01