[Fsf-friends] [ilug-goa] revolution :) (fwd)

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:31:20 +0530 (IST)

A young student-friend from Goa, Ajoy Kunkolienkar, recently put out this
post. Could we do something to encourage such thinking? Any further
development of the CD-for-engineering-students plan? FN