[Fsf Education] [OT] Associate Fellowship

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 1 18:12:24 IST 2006

Hello Roshan!

On 12:54, Fri 01 Sep 06, Roshan wrote:
> 1. I have decided to acquire Associate fellowship and
> be a part of FSF, India. Do I send the Demand Draft
> through a private courier or do banks offer service of
> transferring the demand draft directly to FSF, Kerla,
> India?

FSF India's account information is listed on the foll. page towards the
end:

  http://www.gnu.org.in/thankgnus

So you can actually deposit the cheque into a local HDFC bank account.
That should also save some costs for FSF-I and you in terms of bank
charges.

Thank you for offering to support FSF India activities by becoming an
Associate Member. You can also take up some initiatives in your local
circles to popularise the concept and spirit of Free Software. Members
of the FSF Friends list will be more than glad to help you out.

> 2. Which mailing list among the FSF's lists, is
> populated with users of GLUG's mailing list? I have
> subscribed to FSF-edu mailing list and it seems there
> are only two members subscribed to it! (me and Mr.
> Ajay, from Punjab)?

You can subscribe to the FSF-Friends list: