[Fsf Education] [OT] Networking, crypto, and spam control.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Nov 26 11:56:50 IST 2006

Forwarded from the bsd-india list.

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:22:49 +0530
From: Girish Venkatachalam <girishvenkatachalam at gmail.com>
Subject: [BSD-INDIA] Networking,crypto and anti spam talk
To: bsd-india at bsd-india.com

Hello folks,

       This is  a free two day tutorial on a-z of networking,crypto
and spam control strategies.

       Take a look at the slides here(unfinished)

       http://www.freeshell.in/~bharathi/networking-crypto-antispam/

       The talk will be sometime end Dec in IIT Madras.

       I hope my friend arranges for a big enough hall to accommodate everyone.
       Exact details will be communicated later, but as of now the
plan is to have a 9 am to 6 pm class session with 6 to 8 pm for
questions.

       This will be on a Saturday and Sunday.

       I hear some folks are planning to come down to Chennai.

       It is COMPLETELY FREE OF COST! ;)

       I request all of you to come and let us have some fun!

       Of course all are welcome, the more the merrier. :)

       Looking fwd to meeting you all...

       regards,
       Girish

.
--
Linux is for folks who hate Windoze.

FreeBSD is for folks who love UNIX.

OpenBSD is for folks who can't live without UNIX.

--
I only work when I am not doing any assignments.