[Fsf Education] IT syllabus details

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:47:36 +0530

I am trying to do some research and write an article on the need of
`secular' syllabus for IT education.  I need some help from all of
you.  Could you send me the syllabus of various IT courses in the
school, college, universitities, or institutions (any level as long as
the topics are related to IT) that are familiar or nearer to you,
either in electronic form or printed or photocopies or faxed or mailed
to my address.

Thanks in advance.

--
Nagarjuna G.			  http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,