[Fsf Education] Re: [Fsf-friends] [IMPORTANT] Volunteers required for textbook preperation

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:20:20 +0530 (IST)

Feel free to pick up anything from GNU/LinuxInIndia site
http://linuxinindia.pitas.com

This could be used as examples of how Free Software is getting used. FN

PS: Have you seen j'compris (I think that's the spelling) from Debian,
Debian Junior... and apparently KDE has come out with some educational
tools.