[Fsf Education] hai everybody

A.Guru prasadh fsf-edu@mm.gnu.org.in
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:16:30 -0800 (PST)

--0-879336904-1015100190=:27425

dear friends,
I would like to inform you that Anna university,Tamil nadu is going to be the common affiliating university for all Engineering colleges in tamil nadu from 2002-2003.The university provides common syllabus,common examinations and a degree from Anna university.Instead of just knocking of every college to remove proprietary softwares from the syllabus,we can approach or advice or even request the people those who frame syllabus at anna university.Believe me there are about 250 engineering colleges and there are about 50000 engineering graduates coming out every year.This is a nice oppurtunity for us to do something in education field regarding free software.
Think twice
Friendly,
A.Guru prasadh