[Fsf Education] Fwd: Free Software for Education

Ranjit Babu fsf-edu@mm.gnu.org.in
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:49:02 +0530 (IST)

> The web site could also list the computer software syllabus at the +2
> level of the various state education boards and the central boards
> like CBSE, ICSE etc. This would enable us to concentrate on software
> relevant to the syllabus.

Noted.. but I don't know if these boards put too much onus on software at
their level except a (hazy) focus on C/C++.

> It would be best if we "centralized" all discussion on this project on
> the "FSF Education" mailing list.

Once we cut across the intro for the project, we;ll drift into
fasf-edu. There may be some who're not subscribed to fsf-edu.. sample me
:)

Regs,
+ Ranjit