[Fsf-india] Re: [Fsf Education] Fwd: Free Software for Education

Pappu fsf-edu@mm.gnu.org.in
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:02:46 +0530

On Wednesday, 12 December 2001 15:13:41 +0530, Jayan S R wrote:
 > On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, ramakrishnan wrote:
 >
 > > Some of the best universities in the world do not teach C/C++
 > > higher level languages like scheme. ...
 > It depends on the output one wants. But I am sure one cannot create
 > a fast rendering vector graphics toolkit or a Kernel module

Every language will have its  own strengths and weaknesses.I guess, it
is time to consult some expert  in this field.  Does any body know any
one who has experience in setting syllabus for these classes?

bye,
pappu.