[Fsf Education] System administration Course

Sachin Bhimrao Patil fsf-edu@gnu.org.in
25 Aug 2001 11:42:51 -0000

Hi,

The course containts are good. But where these courses are going to be co=
nducted.

Please, give brief information about location and fees.

And reply back this to me on following e-mail id.

sachya01@yahoo.com

Thanking you,

Regards,
Sachin Patil