Co-ordination: FSF-India in LinuxAsia [was] Re: [Fsf-delhi] [Fwd: [Fwd: Confirmation for Amol Hatwar/Free Software Foundation showcasing at .ORG MELA at LinuxAsia 2006]]

Sameer N Ingole strike@antispam.org
Sun Jan 15 11:14:56 IST 2006

nipra wrote:

>Hi,
>  Can an IRC meet be organised at #gnu-india to discuss the various
>issues?

Sure, when, I suggest, now. Or in the evening after 2200 Hrs.

>We need to discuss various issues like
>
>(1)Where are we going to print T-Shirts?Design?Quantity?
>(2)Which books/manuals to print?Free Software,Free Society?Quantity?
>(3)CD contents?Speeches by RMS and Others?Free Softwares?
>(4)Which distro to sell/distribute?
>(5)ILUG-D coordination.

Sameer N. Ingole
Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/
---
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.