LinuxAsia2006: FSF-Delhi and iLUG-D coordination [was] Re: [Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

Sameer N Ingole strike@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 12:48:40 IST 2006

Sameer N Ingole wrote:

> This is what I posted on iLUG-D mailing list:
> -- Begin --
> [snip]
>
> Are there any points where ILUG-D and FSF is overlapping?
> Are there any areas where we can get help from ILUG-D?
> (Help is needed in burning some CDs and DVDs)
> -- End --

"As of now it seems there is no ILUG-D participation." This is what Sudev Barar said who is responsible for getting coordination with LA2006.

So far ILUG-D seem to be a moot point.

Sameer N. Ingole
Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/
---
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.