[Free-electron] Visit my Netlog profile

Raveendranathan K.C. noreply at netlogmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:36:35 IST 2009

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=369097897&id=1&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTExNzI3ODI5MjYmaT10OTE_

Greetings,
Raveendranathan

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=369097897&id=2&url=-L2dvL25vbWFpbHMvaW52aXRlL2VtYWlsPS1abkpsWlMxbGJHVmpkSEp2YmtCdGJTNW5iblV1YjNKbkxtbHUmY29kZT0xMjg0MTQ5MSZpZD0xMTcyNzgyOTI2Jmk9dDky