[Free-electron] Re: GRUB Boot Order

Deepak R deepakmail@antispam.org
Tue Jan 10 18:09:57 IST 2006

In future please direct these questions to the free-electron mailing
list also. Two reasons for that - (i) There are people who are much
more technically competent there and (ii) there are many in that list
who would benifit from such a discussion.

/boot/grub/menu.lst is the file to edit. It can be edited only as root.
(take a terminal - become root using the su command and execute
gedit /boot/grub/menu.lst)

The file is self explanatory.